The Minigun is the most expensive weapon in The Final Stand 2, at $125 000. It is commonly used in the late-game to mow down zombies, and in the end-game to pick off individual zombies that evade RPG-7s.
|Scattershot||+ 1 Bullet per shot.||1||125000|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||+ 20 Damage.||4||$25000|
|Fast Hands||+ 25% Reload Speed.||2||$15000|
|Aluminum Body||- 2 Weight.||1||$20000|
- Get close, but not too close. The Minigun is very inaccurate and cannot be used from a distance. You also cannot use the sights on the Minigun.
- Be mindful of the high ammo consumption, high weight and long reload time.
- Hold the trigger down. It's how the Minigun is best used.
- The Minigun costs $275 000 to fully upgrade, meaning its total possible costs, without taking ammo into consideration, is $400 000.
- The Minigun has both the largest magazine and largest ammo capacity of all conventional weapons (laser weapons have infinite ammo).
- Although it is called an HMG (heavy machine gun) in-game, in real life, the Minigun is a rotary cannon as it has multiple barrels.
- If it had a single barrel, it would be a GPMG (general purpose machine gun) as it fires 7.62 x 51 mm.
- It should have more damage and less ammo efficiency than the M249, which fires 5.56 x 45 mm. However, this is not the case.
- The base cyclic DPS of the Minigun is 10 667, and the base sustained DPS is 6 751.
- The maximum cyclic DPS of the Minigun is 24 000, and the maximum sustained DPS is 18 721.