The RPG-7 is a rocket launcher ideal for dealing damage to groups of enemies. It costs $70 000 and is often used in the late-game and end-game.
- Velocity: 750
- Blast Radius: 24
|Sonic Boom||Increases the damage of your rockets.||Damage +500||3||$12000|
|Napalm Rockets||Enemies hit will be set alight, moving faster and taking damage over time.||Fire +1500||2||$35000|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +2||4||$5500|
|High Explosives||Increases the blast radius of your rockets.||Radius +33.33%||1||$15000|
|HV Rockets||Increases the range of your rockets.||Range +50%||1||$6000|
|Fast Hands||Decreases the time needed to reload your weapon.||Reload Time +25%||1||$20000|
- Aim for clusters of enemies so that the explosion can be maximized.
- Try to be on the roof if possible. The RPG-7 is terrible at point DPS and cannot be used to defend against a wraith.
- The RPG-7 costs $169 000 in total to upgrade, meaning it's total cost, not including ammo, is $239 000.
- Fully upgraded, the RPG-7 has 5 000 damage, 3 000 fire, 16 ammo capacity, 32 blast radius, 600 range, and 2.625 s reload speed.
- The ammo efficiency of the RPG-7 is surprisingly high when one realizes that a pistol cartridge (100% ammo efficiency) is roughly 0.01 kg, while the standard RPG-7 rocket is 2.5 kg.
- The RPG-7's distinctive diamond-shaped warhead is designed for a direct hit against tanks and is rather ineffective at blast damage against personnel.